• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Looking to find like minds

Thats a very concise, well thought out response. Would you be open to chatting privately should I have any other questions I would prefer not to broadcast?
I am certainly willing to chat privately, @Leaderofthehome, but I will also be transparent with you: I tend to put the bulk of my soul into interacting with people I know or who are at least known to me or known by someone I already know and trust. I've found that many people here and on other online chatting boards who live behind that veil of anonymity (i.e., who do not have a real photograph, who go by a username instead of their real name, who have never attended one of our retreats, and do not provide any information that would give any of us an opportunity to identify them as actual real human beings) are much more likely to waste my time. I don't mean to seem callous, but life is short, and opportunities in life are more numerous than I have time for, so I'm discriminating.

So, yes, I'll be glad to chat with you in a private message, but I would be open to diving a lot deeper with you if you were less of a mystery to me.

Keith

Back