• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Loser from Kansas

These guys always end up looking a little psycho... a tad too "charlie mansonesque"... maybe someone should produce a "Men of Christian Polygamy" calendar. Put a more positive image out there. :D

Melanie said:
These guys always end up looking a little psycho... a tad too "charlie mansonesque"... maybe someone should produce a "Men of Christian Polygamy" calendar. Put a more positive image out there. :D

Men of Christian polygamy calendar...lol... You had me laughing on that one! Might not be a bad idea though!

Since I am a very visual person and I know personally many of the men on this board, I am finding this idea to be very funny. Guys, get on your Sunday best and we will start taking pictures.

LOL

SweetLissa

Does this really mean that you want pictures so that you can laugh at us more effectively, Lissa? :)

Some of us did radio for a reason...

Love in Him,

Mark

Men of Polygamy calender :D

I should get my pic up on the site as well, but I'm not that photogenic. Perhaps one of these days.

Men of Christian Polygamy 2009 Calendar - Mr. January

pyzamundiesfail.jpg

Now Mark,

I don't laugh at you. Throw darts maybe...

Seriously though this is way more fun when you know the faces that go with the names.

Sweetlissa

The "calendar" is soooo funny! I especially like the caveman protrayed in January. :D

I just got the feeling that polygamy is okay in my mainstream Christian brain, please don't freak me out with more pictures--just kidding.

Thanks all for making me laught today. I so needed a good laugh.

Michelle

Hey!!! I really think these should be action, family, shots... Like:

"Mr December saves the baby gator"

Attachments

• gator.jpg
    316.6 KB · Views: 457
Back