• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Loser from Kansas

You realize, Doc, that after all of this none of the rest of us are EVER gonna wanna post any more pictures of ourselves, don'cha?

Mark, it wouldn't take a lot of effort to look a total stud compared to Doc's offerings. I'm sure the blokes of BF are a vast improvement.

I have been to a few retreats and met a few of the BF men. I would have to reassure all that they are as different from Doc's offerings as night is from day. There isn't an ugly one in the bunch. LOL

SweetLissa

Well I have never been to a retreat.. but I hope this Kansas Dude is included in the goodlooking catagory Lissa...lol I'm also glad Doc does not have a pic of me or know what I look like....one last thing...that title bugs me...Loser from Kansas??????? Wait till you meet me ladies ;)

Dear Mr. KScouple

Yes, you are among the people I was talking about but I should remind you that for most women attractiveness isn't merely physical. It is mental. It has to do with how a man makes us feel about ourselves. To be perfectly truthful, I have yet to find anyone from any of the BF meetings who is unattractive.

SweetLissa

Awww thanks Lissa.....I was just having fun you know. Also, your advice goes both ways....a guy likes to be pampered by his woman or women and loved deeply.....at least this guy does.

Mr. Kscouple

Well, I just thought I would state the obvious again. One of my many talents. (no comments from the peanut gallery please!!)

And no matter what you say, I am still

SweetLissa

2009 Men of Polygamy-

Mr. August here...cuz August is HOT BABY!!! lol :oops:

Again, brought back for the amusement.

Back