• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Loving couple searching for another soulmate...

wafflesandsyrup

We feel lucky to have found this Board!

The foundation of our family is really who we are, the phrase "Everything for the Family" is the way we live...

Our family has a solid foundation of love, passion, friendship, honesty, loyalty and faith. There isn't anything we wouldn't do for our family and friends. When you have a family that loves you, appreciates you and nurtures you in every area of your life you are able to be who God intended you to be. Imagine if more people had this foundation, what a different world this would be. You can weather any storm when your foundation is strong and when the storms pass and the weather is fair your foundation can support the weight of the branches and your leaves can reach for the sun. That said let us tell you something more about us...

We are a loving couple, searching for a sister wife to share our family, life, love and friendship with. We are soulmates searching for another soulmate to be equal in our marriage partnership.We met early in life and have been together since we were in our teen years. We quickly became bestfriends, we dated for two years and married. We are now 36 and 38 years of age and our sincerely happy. We have four boys whom we love very much. Nothing is more important to us than our family. Children need nurturing and guidance and need parents who provide for them but spend time with them and realize that one of the most important things you can do is give your children the gift of your time. We are looking for someone who is open to sharing their life with our family and when the time is right grow our family with the gift of Children.

We enjoy staying home with the family and spending time together, but we also love to go out for regular nights out together as well. Nurturing our marriage is an important part of our life. We are currently living in Arizona, but will be moving to Indiana within the next few months. We are all excited about this move for our family and look forward to getting into the next chapter of our lives.

If you would like to know more about our family and get to know us, please do not hesitate to contact us. We also look forward to getting to know the families on this site who are living the life we one day hope to. Our email is mywafflesandsyrup@yahoo.com We have a yahoo messenger at mywafflesandsyrup as well.

We look forward to getting to know more people on the BB and settling into the community here.

HELLO ARIZONA!!

Thanks for checking in with Biblical Families! Be sure to get involved with the board, ask questions, and generate input!

The more the merrier!

Blessings,

Thank you for the warm welcome!

We are excited about not just about starting our search but finding your site as well. I know these things take time, just like everything worth waiting for does, but it's in God's time not ours. I may have to keep reminding myself of that! My husband Scott and I were fortunate enough to have found each other early in life so the whole searching for someone is very new to us. It does feel like it's exactly what we are supposed to be doing and that is always an amazing feeling in itself.

Thanks again for making us feel right at home!

M

Sorry so late but WELCOME to the board.

Thank you so much for the welcome, it's never too late for that :)

I do hope that we can attend the next big meeting, it sounds like the last one was great!

Blessings to all!

Back