• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

March Gathering in DFW

sweetlissa

Real Person
Female
We are trying to get to a place of doing fellowship once a month in DFW, but here it is February already. Since some of you have to drive quite a distance to get here we wanted to give a little notice. We don't have details yet, but we will do something on Saturday, March 5. We will give you more details as they unfold.

SweetLissa

sadly i am not sure if we will be bale to make march..not that we do not want to...it may not be so easy for jennifer to handle the drive...she is getting more and more pregnant every day...but if we can we will go..i may attend solo..also we will certainly attend regularly when the baby is born..

I believe that we are going to have this event at our home on the 5th of March. Early evening (say 6 pm) If you need the address, send me a PM or email me at sweetlissa2@yahoo.com.

I would like to have a somewhat accurate count of who can come because we would like to fellowship over a meal.

Please let me know if you will be able to join us.

SweetLissa

No one has committed to coming so we have decided to cancel this event. Sorry. Hopefully we will come up with a time and place that works out better fro people.

SweetLissa

well we will not be able to attend for a few months...jennifer is just not up to the drive. We are however looking at relocation to dfw by the end of summer..so please keep it up..also anybody in houston wishing to have a meeting lets talk..

so how is everyone doing? Susan will be born this week. So we will be a bigger family next time you guys all see us...are you still meeting?

We have not had any meetings since the last time you were here. (I think.)

SweetLissa

gee that is sad..what happened? Well our daughter is 2 weeks old...and she can't wait to meet all of you guys..

Back