• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Marriage papers

T-C's Rebeka said:
Can a religious only document work in situation?
I'm not sure. Would have to test it out some way. Though the local people talk like they only accept marriage if it's a legal marriage. The government's laws are definitely worded to only recognize legal documents, and they do check if they are valid, and prosecute if they are not. But one can get away with things at times... usually depending on who you know.

Itsoktobesingle ;) said:
Hi again,

Ok Sadan It sounds insane to me that a hospital in your country would abort a baby because the mother is not married. besides that though, How practical would it be to abort a baby who is 9 months along and the mom is in labor or perhaps even crowning? Do they practice infanticide? Say you walk into ER at 10 centimeters, do they do a D& X? Sorry, I keep askin g the same thing. Do you know someone who got their baby killed this way? Is it common knowledge? Is it written policy? I am generally curious about maternity care, not trying to spy.
Most of the local countries have laws that deny women admittance to a hospital if they are unmarried and pregnant. Living with a boyfriend is also illegal. As for them aborting the child, that is what I've heard from people who have lived here a very long time. I don't know if it's law. Probably isn't law, but is what is done. That's normally how things work here.

ah, yes
the religeon of piece!!!!!!!!!!!!! (misspelled by design, in case any of you might think that i am a complete idiot....well,not complete, at least ;) )

it is probably only considered an abortion if the conception was legal

steve said:
ah, yes
the religeon of piece!!!!!!!!!!!!! (misspelled by design, in case any of you might think that i am a complete idiot....well,not complete, at least ;) )
:lol:

Ah, that saying... *sigh*. You know how when you ask a Christian "what do you think of Christianity", everyone will give a different answer. Every Muslim I have ever asked that question about Islam has said the EXACT same thing. "It's a peaceful religion". The question is open-ended. Anyone can respond in pretty much any way they like. And yet all the answers are the same.

Back