• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Math is not my strong suit but…..

Or maybe women are sharing men unofficially.

In large city having two girlfriends who see their man 2X per weeks shouldn't to hard to do in logistical sense. Meetings, intimacy, can probably be run for few month before they figure out truth.

One factor could be women believing that they are in a relationship that the guy is denying.

“Yes, I live with her, but we aren’t in a serious relationship.”

Hookup culture.

One factor could be women believing that they are in a relationship that the guy is denying.

“Yes, I live with her, but we aren’t in a serious relationship.”

Hookup culture.
Living together is seen as something serious. Did you mean, maybe, friends with benefits?

Last edited:
Living together is seen as something serious. Didi you mean, maybe, friends with benefits?
No.
I mean being in a relationship that the female thinks is serious and he doesn’t.

Did they account for the different definitions of "in a relationship?" The genders have wildly different definitions, and expectations in such regards. So the "relationship" for the lady is just his friends-with-benefits.

*** I see we thought alike. ^^^
You state it better than I, funny how we did that concurrently.

Could it be that many women are sharing the top percent of men? Maybe they know it, maybe they don't
This is highly likely.
but it's funny that so many women find polygamy offensive or degrading when they're most likely partaking in a watered down version of it already.
Bingo

No.
I mean being in a relationship that the female thinks is serious and he doesn’t.
If the women thinks it's serious she isn't just "hooking up" and it's not "friends with benefits" either. If the women thinks it's the real deal and the guy is just stringing her along thats a whole different kettle of worms.

I think there are multiple things going on here One factor that hasn't been mentioned yet is that some of these women are in relationships with older men.
I think many women think that older = maturity and stability. Not always the case, but, that would explain it.

Back