• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Meeting in DFW 1/23/11 at 10 am

sweetlissa

Real Person
Female
The location is still to be determined but we are trying to get as many people together as possible in the DFW area. Hope to see you there. Please let us know if you will be able to make it.

SweetLissa

let us know where....we will try...jennifer is pretty darn pregnant so...everything is subject to change...but we plan on going

What a wonderful time we had. Of course we got off to a slow start, but it was worth the wait. Blitziod and his beautiful wife came from the Houston area. What is it about pregnancy that makes us women so beautiful? We had a group of 9 grownups, 4 children and 1 infant. DaPastor began with a discussion on the husbands responsibilities of Servant Leadership (with a stress on servant) and it grew into lively discussion on what happens when a man enters the "emotional realm." What a hoot that was! One woman made the excellent point that just because we have emotions, that doesn't make us irrational. It was a great discussion. Thanks to Nicola and her hubby for showing up and making the day complete. Sorry we lost you on the way to lunch.

We are hoping to host one of these little gatherings once a month. The next one will hopefully be on a Saturday evening.

SweetLissa

Thanks to all who made the meeting a success. I was truly overjoyed to be in the presence of "like-minded individuals", especially women! Can't wait to meet again! Sorry about lunch, our 3rd meeting for the day was beginning in the hour and knew when the flow of lunch was starting to get good, we would have to leave. :eek: Happy to know that there's always next month!

Sorry I missed this. I am working 2 full time jobs until May. Things should settle down after that. I am very glad you all had a great fellowship.

Schedules can be so hard in these economic times.

The warmth of your family are always a welcome addition.

nicola said:
Thanks to all who made the meeting a success. I was truly overjoyed to be in the presence of "like-minded individuals", especially women! Can't wait to meet again! Sorry about lunch, our 3rd meeting for the day was beginning in the hour and knew when the flow of lunch was starting to get good, we would have to leave. :eek: Happy to know that there's always next month!

It was a blessing having you folks there... we would love to get to you more.

blitziod said:
ok the meeting was great..I can't wait until next month..we both had a great time..

I know it is long drive for you folks, but it is nice to have you here.

well it may not be for too long guys..the more we talk about relocation to dfw the more it sounds like a sure thing...please pray for this new chance we have to start our own company. If it works out it will certainly be in the metroplex.

We havent been on here in a long while so we didnt know about the fellowship. Please let us know when the next one will be. Thanks JOhn and Lori

Back