• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Meeting in Tucson

Whiteodhinn

I am looking to hook up with some plural families in the Tucson/Phoenix area. From the map on the site there are at least two around these parts. I am looking for fellowship and friendship, and most of all knowledge. My number is 713-805-8766 and I am Raymond. Please leave a message if I do not answer right away. We can work out the details as we get to know each other. My wife and I are looking forward to the truth. Thanks and Godbless!

Hi Raymond, and welcome to Biblical Families. Please note that a member location on the map doesn't mean that the person is plural (or even married). I'd like to remind people that if you'd like to be contacted by others directly in your area, you can give us more info (first name, email, etc) to put in your pushpin. (We also haven't finished updating the map, it's missing a lot of members currently.)

Thanks, Nathan

Back