• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

mentally strong woman

Thanks for posting this, Bina.

That young woman nails it and, if she remains steadfast about this, will tremendously increase her odds of life success not only for herself but for her future husband and their children.

It's great to know that such women still exist in a world in which they're surrounded by Impulsivity City.

That young woman nails it and, if she remains steadfast about this, will tremendously increase her odds of life success not only for herself but for her future husband and their children.

It's great to know that such women still exist in a world in which they're surrounded by Impulsivity City.

Indeed a glimmer of hope for my sons and grandsons! Lots of wholesome women out here in the world. They are just not bombarding social media, like the wanton females are. They do not seek attention, they rather live quietly in humility.

Indeed a glimmer of hope for my sons and grandsons! Lots of wholesome women out here in the world. They are just not bombarding social media, like the wanton females are. They do not seek attention, they rather live quietly in humility.
Of course they exist, but encourage your sons and grandsons to be tenacious about seeking them, because their existence doesn't negate the fact that the wholesome women are tremendously outnumbered by the 'wanton' ones. A young man needs to be purposeful about establishing a connection with one of the minority of young women who aren't racking up their body counts.

This is no time to believe one can just take one's time before getting serious about finding a mate.

Great video, thanks for sharing. It's too bad the majority of young women do not share her views.

A young man needs to be purposeful about establishing a connection with one of the minority of young women who aren't racking up their body counts.
I heard about a middle-aged cauc guy who is looking for a wife and he first went to Thailand. One particular woman he was keen on he asked and she guessed her body count to be about 1k. Another said 400, so he decided maybe Thailand wasn't the place for him and went elsewhere. There are many women where I am currently located, some young and others not so young, who are part of regular Christian churches and they have similar testimonies to the woman in the video. It's quite encouraging to talk with them but polygyny is a whole different matter.

I heard about a middle-aged cauc guy who is looking for a wife and he first went to Thailand. One particular woman he was keen on he asked and she guessed her body count to be about 1k. Another said 400, so he decided maybe Thailand wasn't the place for him and went elsewhere. There are many women where I am currently located, some young and others not so young, who are part of regular Christian churches and they have similar testimonies to the woman in the video. It's quite encouraging to talk with them but polygyny is a whole different matter.
Thank you for this, @frederick. Sad but not surprising that Western Civ Feminism has spread worldwide.

Back