• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Midwest (St Louis) retreat - Nov 10-12th, 2023

nathan

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
Just an update that this retreat is happening, in just over a month. Nice hotel is booked with a big meeting room, and we have a strong group of folks committed already! We'll be just west of St Louis, if you are flying in we may be able to help you avoid a rental. I hope to meet some new Midwesterner's there, feel free to post here, if you are coming or trying to come.

Official registration info should go out by email this weekend - if you want to get it and haven't written yet, either DM @julieb or email retreats@biblicalfamilies.org

@ABlessedMan and @RonHiggins will be in charge!

What day is everyone arriving? @Edward and I are trying to figure out our POA (Plan of Action) :D;) And how long is everyone staying? Thus far, YaHWeH willing we are looking at arriving Thursday and staying until Sunday evening..I am so excited **happy dance**
@RonHiggins and @ABlessedMan would you like us to bring desserts/snacks? Are they allowed in our meeting place? How about coffee items? Let me know how I can help?

FYI, our hotel discount expires Monday 23rd, so if you haven't made your reservations and are planning on coming, do it soon. (Hotel is not full, but you may have to pay more.)

@Proverbs3.5 Bring your snacks! And coffee! That'd be awesome.

Last edited:
\0/ HalleluYaH!!! We made

If you didn't say you were coming, but are with a couple hours of O'Fallon, MO - well, come join us! DM me here, and I'll tell you where we are.

Thank you all for your hospitality; meeting you was a pleasure. The experience was inspiring and uplifting.
By the way, how come you aren't a "real" person yet? I mean you looked real to me. LOL

Back