• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Much Prayer Needed

Chaplain

Real Person
One and All,
Some here know that my and Chaplains Roses hopeful ( he best friend of 30 yrs ) placed her and I on hold a couple months back. Well today I will let her know that we are on hold for the foreseeable future. Her and Rose have had some major problems with their friendship over some issues. I made the choice to place it on hold as I have for their friendship is far more important to me right now and feel this is something the Lord wishes to use as a means of getting "J" to realize just what she is missing out on with me. If their friendship suffers so does a covenant marriage with me. They need to rebuild their friendship and bring healing to it so that all is right with them and then "J" and I can start again....hopefully. I am going to tell her that should she keep refusing to listen to what God is telling her about being my covenant wife, then God will remove the offer from her and give it to someone else thus replacing "J" in my life in that matter. Rose has told her that once before and "J" got all mad stating something along the lines of " he is going to replace me!".......................SO I am asking for prayer for Rose and "J" that they can heal their friendship along with the hurt and that "J" will see just what a loving and caring man I am for giving them time to do so and that she will hear God speaking to her, telling her...he ( meaning me ) is the one you need to have as a husband and that she will not harden her heart any more to His voice.

THANKS and may God Bless you all
Chaplain

Chaplain,

I'm praying for you and Chaplain's Rose.

Michelle

Praying for you all. Patience is a virtue and I admire that virtue in you Chaplain very much.

UPDATE

Chaplains Rose and "J" did have a nice talk and Rose told me that "J" did share some things and was more open that normal. This is good but they still have things that need to be put out there on the table and discussed and some issues that need resolving. They have made head way but still need your continued prayers if they are to become whole again. Hopefully after "J" returns from her trip she is taking, that maybe her and I can sit down and get things right with us and we start "courting" once again, knowing that this time it is to lead to her and I joining together into a Covenant Union before the Lord.

JulieB Thanks for the compliment but after 4 hard and long years, I am just about at my wits end and all of this that is going on does not help either, but I know God is in control and all is done in His timing.

So please, one and all continue to keep Rose, "J" and if you think about it, me, in your prayers.

Chaplain,

Thanks for the update. I'll continue to pray for all three of you just has you worded it in your OP.

Michelle

Additional Update----
-sending this on behalh of Chaplain who is not able to log in at work for some reason.

Hey one and all. Thanks for the continued prayers and I ask that y'all PLEASE pray extra hard and long over the next 3 days. "J" retruns from her trip on Wed. but not sure what time she is getting in. I ask that the Holy Spirit will have worked and continue to work on her mind and heart, that those things stated that she sees in her heart have been or are being placed into her mind by the Holy Spirit. That she comes back broken over the issues she has caused before her trip and that she will be adamant in repairing her and Chaplains Rose's friendship, that she will come back willing to accept my Covenant offer even if we still have to wait a few months before it becomes offical.

Please continue to pray for Chaplains Rose as she is still hurting over all that has happened and I know deep down in her heart that she still loves and cares for "J" and truly wishes their friendship fixed and healed. If you think about it, pray for me as i stand by waiting to see if "J" and i will start again and she is willing to accept my covenant offer for I have as yet been told by the Lord to remove said offer from the table.

Thanks Again for your continued prayers......Chaplain (Troy)

update yet again.....

"J" is back from her trip and Chaplains Rose and I hope to be able to visit with her sometime today. She did text when she arrived at the airport and called later that evening and called again last night but only talked for a couple of minutes. We know she is still tired from the trip and has lots of stuff to do now that she is back home before going back to work on Monday. So the jury is still out as of now on what she will confess to and what she will say about all that has taken place. SO.....PLEASE, PLEASE continue to pray for "J", Chaplains Rose and myself.... that things that have taken place over the past few months have been very hurtful to all 3 of us, that she ("J") so desires to heal her and Roses friendship and that she ("J") is willing to accept the Covenant offer from me, even if we still have to wait a little longer. I and Chaplains Rose really do appreciate all those who have been praying for us and please continue to do so. Hoping to bring some good news in the near future.

In Christ Love...Chaplain

Back