• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

MY TIME HAS COME

Slumberfreeze

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
Ferocious+locked+sweltering+chinese_5f679a_7588597.jpg

I hear ya

That made me livid reading such blasphemy! This generation does not cherish the "wisdom of the elders" that scripture teaches us to uphold!

What wisdom? The boomers are the ones who consciously rejected the wisdom of the elders and threw our country away in the process. I'm not saying it's a right attitude, but it is at least understandable...

Millennials and Gen Z: dying from depression, homelessness, nonliving wages, mass shootings, poor healthcare, etc [because of an economic collapse boomers caused]

Boomers: Walk it off, snowflakes.

Millennials and Gen Z: *calls coronavirus Boomer Remover*

Boomers: NOW LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SHITS HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE ARE DYING

Boomers have been insulting our generations for some time now, goose meet gander.

What wisdom? The boomers are the ones who consciously rejected the wisdom of the elders and threw our country away in the process.
... meaning that the current generation has even less wisdom than they, and should still look up to them at least as "less dumb", if not "incredibly wise". At least the boomers know if they're Arthur or Martha.

What wisdom? The boomers are the ones who consciously rejected the wisdom of the elders and threw our country away in the process. I'm not saying it's a right attitude, but it is at least understandable...

Boomers have been insulting our generations for some time now, goose meet gander.
Perhaps we brought these insults upon ourselves... The majority of millennials and Gen Z are lazy, entitled, think they are more than what they truly are and have little to no respect for the elderly/aging. The boomers at least knew/know what hard work means, and what a better family and life was like with less feministic tendencies than what we have today.

upload_2020-3-15_19-54-45.jpeg

What did the boomers teach us? "Never trust anyone over 30"
Obviously, there’s an awful lot that we failed to teach.

What did the boomers teach us? "Never trust anyone over 30"
I'm going to research later, but I think this quote was from the depression/WW2 offspring (pre baby boomers) from the beat nick era. I'll report later.

I'm going to research later, but I think this quote was from the depression/WW2 offspring (pre baby boomers) from the beat nick era. I'll report later.
It was real, it may have been borrowed but we owned it.

He means age out of it. Just as soon as it became applicable to them.

Back