• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

NE Texas get together

For anyone who likes to camp, there’s a great little campground below the dam (at Broken Bow) that has absolutely gorgeous scenery, trails to hike along the river, swimming holes, places to put in kayaks or canoes, fishing etc. And its usually mostly empty when we’ve been there. It has primitive bathrooms but no showers.

There’s also a great place in Spavinaw Ok. Its about 45 minutes east of Tulsa but we love going up there. It has better bathrooms, showers also I believe and pavilions also. The scenery is almost as great as Broken Bow, places to hike, fishing, swimming and wading, and you can do canoeing and kayaking down the creek. Its usually a bit busier than the site in Broken Bow but its probably 3 times bigger and much more accessible for those with RVs or trailers. The tent sites are also nicer.

We are up for this, if someone wants to plan something.

Central Texas Polygamy group might have something going on soon, too.

So it sounds like some of you have been planning to get together closer to north central Texas or Oklahoma. I have had a few contact me directly. So I will be planning to camp in my area Texarkana or around Hot Springs AR. In the next 3 to 4 weeks if anyone is interested in that . let me know. Blessings and Shalom

Back