• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Need more Infomation!

ermlivestrong

Hi all! I am new at this as well. I have felt the calling to be in a plural marrige for quite some time now. I of course love the idea of a big family and having sister wives and a loving, caring and giving husband. But I have had a real hard time finding serious families. Where do us ladies go to meet the right families for us. I am 25 year old single christian woman. I read all these sucessful marriges and it inspires me to keep looking. I know plural marrige isnt easy. But this is the path the lord laid in front of me and I know this is truely what I want. Plus I have alot to offer and I sure would love to have some wnderful sister wives and a devoted caring husband. So please if anyone has advice I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks for you time.
ERM

You'll find serious, and God-fearing, families here, ERM. Welcome, and I'd encourage you to take your time, and spend a lot of time talking with the ladies on the board. The Internet only goes so far in truly getting to know a person or a family (easy to always put your best foot forward online). A retreat is a great place to meet families, in a safe environment. Be sure of your calling. That's my late-night advice. :)

DOH! The dreaded "Active topics" search strikes again! Lissa, your the Ladies Only forum moderator - you can delete these posts! My bad...

Back