• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

new and looking

Alex @ Nori

We are new to the lifestyle and this has really been a life changing event for us. We have been married for 13 years and have 2 daughters ages 11 and 12. Neither of us can have children so if that is a deal breaker for you that is fine. We understand. We live in Omaha, NE and love it here and looking to expand our family with the addition of a 2nd wife. I am 35 and my wife is 32 and we are a Christian family.
Thank you!
Alex & Nori Maddox

Remember do not look but pray that G*d helps you prepair for what ever his will is, be it 1,2,or3. :D
Your friend OLD and not Looking,lol.

I will lift you up in prayer if that is ok with ya'll:) I am currently praying on and discussing this with my husband...he can have children but I was left unable to do so after the birth of our daughter who is now 7. We have five children...three of them are grown and I have never felt like my family was "done". May I ask what has lead you to this decision? Mine personally was a deep down "pulling" towards the plural life...I have been pulled this way for years and have FINALLY quit telling God..."not now" and telling him yes Father...I understand:) I wish you the best of luck!!!!

It is something that my wife has been asking for awhile know and i did not feel like it was god wanting me to do. after prayer i finally said ok it is what god has for us. I did not want to go into this with out his blessings.

Funny thing is that it is ME that has desired this life and brought it to my husbands attention...I have asked him to be in constant prayer about it. I actually had a conversation with my oldest daughter who is 20 and she and I share the exact same beliefs on PM. We have discussed it in passing but not on a serious level and I guess now that she is "grown" we can talk about things on a deeper level. Things in our home will have to change to move forward with PM, a move and possible job change. This is my prayer several times a day: Lord, on my own, my strength is puny and my convictions waver-except when it comes to excercising my own will! But your Word says to to trust in you with my whole heart, and "lean not" on my own understanding, and in everything I do, acknowledge you. I know that if you lead me to do something, you will provide the necessary strength-even the strength to do something I really don't want to do.But I also know that when I lack the willingness and the conviction, you can and will change my heart. I want to rise like the sun, in your strength, and shine for your glory. Because I know your goodness and your mercy, I offer myself to you as an act of worship. Amen

I NEED His help each and every day:)

Shannon

You will find that there are many wives that have led their husbands to pray and search for understanding of God's desire for them to practice this lifestyle such as myself. It is something that I have believed in and felt was God's will for my life. I pray that you and others have peace and fulfillment from obeying God's will for your lives as well! :D

LaceyLee

In studying the movement before I actually came to believe that pm was for today, I was always the most fascinated by the women who "got there" first before their husbands, and I still am. Because of the the stereotypes re: pm being primarily for the man, folks just don't know what to do with a female who is hoping that her husband will see the light.Thank you for your courage to be true to the way God made you! :)

Back