• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New fellowship opportunity! Paltalk room

nathan

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
This will be rolled out in the newsletter shortly, along with a bunch of new things for Biblical Families members, but you are welcome to check out it out now.

We now have our very own Paltalk chat room: http://www.paltalk.com/g2/group/1354973395/DisplayGroupDetails.wmt#
(If you don't have Paltalk installed, you'll have to do it at this point. And if you don't have a Paltalk 'handle' yet (or even if you do), I'd suggest trying for the same handle you use here - that'll let us know who you are over there easily.)

Stop by and check it out - You may catch our admin "Biblical Marriage" in the room, or one of the other BF staff members. On Saturday, you'll get a chance to chat with a bunch of staff and other BF members.

Let us know what you think!

Nathan

I'll be there! Everybody let us know so we can keep our eyes open for you. I defintely will be looking foward to hearing some of your voices intead of just reading your words.

I just discovered there is "PalTalk" for my BlackBerry as well as for the iPhone...

I'm running Windows 7 and it is working fine...I even found a version for my BlackBerry...I think it will probably run on anything with XP, Vista, or Windows 7.

No - just use the link in Julie's thread about the Ladies chat - you'll be all set tonight. You create your username as you enter.

Back