• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New here from Wichita Falls,TX

3djunior

Male
Hi there. My name is Donnie but I pefer to be referred to by by username "3djunior". I'm a 24yr old bible-believing Christian Man from Wichita Falls,TX. A Biblical Patriarchist to be specific. As in I believe in biblical gender roles and patriarchy when it comes the the roles of men and women in the home,church, and society at large. I firmly believe that the man is to dominate and control his wife and children while he leads,provides and protects them. And that the woman is to submit to and obey her husband, bear his children, keep his home, please him in bed, and be his greatest cheerleader and companion. While I'm pretty new to how forums work, I intend to state my positions and I hope to invite discussion with other christian men with similar or differing viewpoints. Glory to God and hope you all have a good day

Welcome from another Texan. Hope you find what you are looking for. I live in south Texas, but I used to live in North Texas also.

Welcome!

Shalom and welcome.

Welcome!

Welcome! May you find some good things here.

Shalom and welcome

Welcome to the party.

Bunch of us in Texas

Last edited:
Welcome from NE Texas.

Back