• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

new here

SSalis4YHVH

myname is sharina.im 27. i grew up in nj and am now living witha frend here in indiana. i am lookin for someone to talk to. i just got burned by a couple and now im thinkin this is how the sister wife poly thing will always be. i am not looiing right now for a family to join i just want to meet some peoplethat will help me through this.

Welcome to our community.

We as I a group, and as individuals are truly sorry you got burned. Hang out here and heal. We care.

In fact, we'll be having a retreat over July 4. If you could make it to that, you could meat a bunch of neat, caring people of the non-burning variety. Hope that proves possible for you.

In the meantime, there are lots of folks to talk to here. Enjoy.

Hi Sharina,
I am sorry that you have been burned by a bad relationship. Unfortunately bad relationships happen no matter what lifestyle you choose to be in. Please don't lose heart. This is a great place to learn and make friends and maybe more, later.

SweetLissa

the best part about BF is finding FRIENDS, not dates or mates!

At least here you can be open and honest about your beliefs.

Welcome to the forums.

Blessings,

Doc

PS COME TO A RETREAT!!

thank you for allyouor kind words. i have been working on getting me heald. i won't be online very much because i have to look for a joband all that. im also lookin into going back to skool. not sure just yet.

Back