• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New here

Annette

I have just joined , my name is Annette , I am a single girl of 27, no children .

I was raised up in a very traditional christian home and it was not until I left and made my own way in the world was I able to exposed to other forms of worship and Christian lifestyles . Polygyny immediately attracted me because I had never had a ' family' life as a child but I did find the Mormon faith appealing . The only truly loving relationship I ever had was as a second wife to a married couple over ten years older than me . Though by no means unhappy as a single girl , if it be God's will I an seeking to be a second or subsequent wife in a poly family with a loving husband and children or our own .. I am hoping that by joining this forum I can find fellowsip , friendship and the experience of others to guide me on my way'

Annette

Welcome! So glad you're posting and looking for insights - I pray God brings you the desires of your heart at just the right time.

Welcome Annette! I hope you find much encouragement and thought provoking posts here. I would like to invite you to our Tuesday nights Ladies Chat. It is at 7:30 EST, you can find the link for it at the top of the Forum Page. It is a good chance to get to know the everyday lives of some of the ladies on this site and to ask some questions. Looking forward to hear more from you.

Welcome, I am sure everyone here will make you feel at home... Glad you found us... :D

Hello, Annette!

I would like to invite you to the Tuesday night chat with the gals of Bib Fam. Because you have been in a loving poly family before, you won't have the same questions as those who are new to the idea, but the fellowship is fun or thought provoking, and it would be a good start to get to know people. It starts at 6:30, CST, and officially goes until 8, although many times there are people who stay on longer. We are a Christian crew, and not Mormon, but if you have read the board much you'll realize that there are nearly as many differences in our beliefs as there are members.

Hope to "see" you Tuesday! :)

Annette said:
... but I did find the Mormon faith appealing.

Just FYI to avoid confusion, you know that this is a classic Christian (not Mormon) forum right?

The only truly loving relationship I ever had was as a second wife to a married couple over ten years older than me .

What happened to that relationship? If you are only 27 now, then this 10 year relationship must have been most all of your adult life and only recently ended? I am just trying to understand what you wrote.

Welcome to BF.

Chris

Back