• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New here

Ok @pinkjms / @Texasbookworm, I think it's time to come clean and discuss what's really going on.

For the benefit of readers, @pinkjms and @Texasbookworm are the same person. Many of us have known this from the day they signed up, it's rather obvious, and the little "oopsie" in this thread where she accidentally used the @Texasbookworm account to respond to a question raised by @pinkjms was just an amusing illustration of something that was already widely known. Also, it is very important to know that while this person claims to be divorced on this website, on Facebook they claim to be married (I'm not going to link to their Facebook account here for privacy reasons).

@pinkjms / @Texasbookworm, what's happening? Why have you signed up for two accounts and given various conflicting stories about your life both here and on social media?

What is the truth? Are you married or divorced? Are you even female?

What is your purpose in joining this forum, what are you trying to achieve?

If you're genuinely a lonely woman who just wants friendship and has foolishly thought that deception would be a good way to obtain this, we do care about you and would love to hear what's truly going on. Although you would not be welcome on ladies chat because we have to protect our wives from questionable individuals, I'm sure you can understand that we have no trust of you at all at this stage.

Obviously if you have more damaging intentions, then you are not welcome. But I'm asking you for the truth first rather than just banning you from the forum, because we do actually care about you as an individual - even if you're a man who's up to something very nefarious, you still need Jesus!

This is what happened and I’m so embarrassed. I did sign up and I messed up on something that I wrote so instead of just asking how to fix it I made another account. Everything in that account is true. I have been separated from my husband for over 2 years. Everything I wrote on here was true. I ask that you all forgive me. I understand if you don’t want me here. Thanks.

This is what happened and I’m so embarrassed. I did sign up and I messed up on something that I wrote so instead of just asking how to fix it I made another account. Everything in that account is true. I have been separated from my husband for over 2 years. Everything I wrote on here was true. I ask that you all forgive me. I understand if you don’t want me here. Thanks.
Curious why you would continue to use both accounts to have multiple conversations, even back and forth with yourself? Why not just use the one “corrected” account?

I don't believe you've come clean yet. If you had truly made a mistake so signed up as a new name, you would have shifted to using the new account exclusively - but you kept using both - you last logged in as Texasbookworm just a day ago. You would have posted on your first introduction thread and said "this is me too", instead you posted a whole new introduction as a new person. No, you're just making up another story.

What's really going on?

And are you married or divorced? Your Facebook husband account keeps writing gushy stuff about how much he loves you...

One more chance to come clean. Normally we'd just ban obviously deceptive accounts like this on first sight, we're being unusually generous asking for an explanation first.

Welcome My Sister ...
I've noticed you have commented on two particular post the other one is texasbookworm, these two users are the same person just so you know, she was trying to pull a quick one and had all her excuses to justify it.
So I don't think she'll be replying anytime soon.

Back