• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New here

That's terrible it seems like it's been raining for months now. It would definitely take a long time for it to dry before cutting. That is a mess!!
Y'all.... pleeease... push that rain east. We could sure use some in SC... Hay not even growing and corn is done!

Y'all.... pleeease... push that rain east. We could sure use some in SC... Hay not even growing and corn is done!
I wish we could send it your way.. I was thinking y'all were having floods.. I must be confusing SC with somewhere else.

I wish it would stop raining here in PA Seems like we haven’t had 3 sunny days in a row for the last 2 years!

Welcome welcome from Missouri, our daughter and son-in-law live by Sul phur Springs Texas.

Welcome! Welcome! From Tulsa. We’ve been flooding up here. This one was worse than the ‘86 hundred year flood by quite a bit. For a while there we were wondering if the dam’s were gonna survive. They were taking in 290,000 CubitFeet/Second and gradually worked up to releasing 275,000 CFS. It was insane. One more good rain and they’d have had to go to 300,000 CFS which would have flooded many homes and businesses outside the mapped flood plain. Muskogee just downriver from us got it even worse because the Verdigris River and Bird Creek joins the Arkansas between us and them.

Back