• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New Here

southernphotini

Female
I'm a single, childless, divorced woman who's considering becoming a second wife to a wonderful man. I have watched enough reality tv to know this isn't easy, but I don't actually know anyone I can talk to about this. Just in need of some community and advice as we all consider and pray about this.

Welcome, you've found the right place to learn more. The best place to connect with the ladies is on the weekly ladies chat. Real reality is quite different to unreality TV, so don't pay too much attention to the details of what you've seen there, but TV has been a useful tool to open people's eyes to the possibilities. You're far from the first person who has come to this understanding after watching it.

Welcome to Biblical Families! I've sent you a welcome message with information on the ladies chat. It would be great to have you join us.

Hi and you're in the right place for answers and advice on plural marriage. Shalom

I'm a single, childless, divorced woman who's considering becoming a second wife to a wonderful man. I have watched enough reality tv to know this isn't easy, but I don't actually know anyone I can talk to about this. Just in need of some community and advice as we all consider and pray about this.

Welcome and feel free to ask whatever you wish.

Shalom and welcome.

Shalom and welcome.

Welcome!

Welcome! Glad to have you here.

Hello and welcome, glad you choose this site. Peruse the forums and ask questions.

Back