• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

MoreTwoLove

Female
Hi! My husband and I have been married for over 15 years, have a conservative Christian background and have a several young sons. I like traveling, baking, beach combing, playing with my kids, gardening, crocheting, hiking, and enjoying the warm outdoors. My husband likes working on cars, adventures, some informal philosophy, researching of various topics and learning about nutrition/health. We are fit, healthy & eat a very clean diet. We are working to instruct our kids AT HOME in morality and drawing closer to God.

We have been studying scriptural polygamy for several years now. We feel prompted it is the time to add another wife to the family and continue to multiple and replenish. We have begun looking and plan to find a great fit soon. Happy we found this site. Any suggestions, recommendations or referrals gladly accepted.

Shalom and welcome. Glad you found us.

Welcome!

Welcome, and thank you for sharing some details about you and your family.

Shalom and welcome

Thanks for the greetings... we are positive about this forum as we have been checking-in over the years. We wish there was a section for posting profiles for women to peruse and initiate with couples. Hard to find like minded people out there (they are so scattered and get turned off by all the carnal poly sites available). Open women are there but need to be encouraged to join us here. Any suggestions? Recruit them here in some way?

Thanks for the greetings... we are positive about this forum as we have been checking-in over the years. We wish there was a section for posting profiles for women to peruse and initiate with couples. Hard to find like minded people out there (they are so scattered and get turned off by all the carnal poly sites available). Open women are there but need to be encouraged to join us here. Any suggestions? Recruit them here in some way?
Yes, it's challenging to find like minded people. Even though most of us here are openly Christian in our profession, there are still quite a few differences in our beliefs - and how those beliefs work out in practice. My personal conviction is to fulfil the primary responsibility we each have been given which is to preach the gospel, make disciples teaching them to observe those things our Lord commanded. It's through that process we will create and become like minded people and be in the best situation to build families. It's recruitment but through evangelism and making disciples - a biblical methodology. Poly is such a controversial way of life among Christians, so adding that to the different biblical beliefs we have creates extra obstacles for relationships. There doesn't seem to be any easy way that avoids the may challenges. Just my $0.02 worth. Shalom

Amen Fredrick! Obstacles to say the least. I have understood polygamy for over 40 years. If we are truly “in” Love then it will drive us to truth. The greatest obstacle is our difficulty with selfishness. Selfishness/narcissism tends to drive us to a narrative of our own wants (Drs. Campbell & Twenge, 2011). In fact, science has narrowed down a vasopressin receptor gene’s length will determine the males tendency to be monogamous vs polygamous (Dr. Brizendine, 2010). Over the years, it has been my general experience that many (men and women) will agree the Bible teaches it and polygyny never changed by the NT. They speak of the assumed negative aspects of it. Rarely weighing the positives, especially for the sisters. And there is a plethora of evidence in science and God’s nature, outside of biblical examples showing God’s endorsement (not toleration). One doctor stated that her research found that men are polygamous by nature (DNA). What has been others experiences of why they reject it?

Last edited:
Welcome! Glad you decided to introduce your family. As you know, we are not a dating site but I hope you will continue to grow in knowledge because of the postings here. May the Lord continue to direct your family in all you do. Thanks for sharing, you sound like a wonderful family.

Welcome you are joining a family that Loves you
Oftentimes people believe being one of twenty something first cousins means being lost in the shuffle, to me it just means I have twenty something more people who know exactly what Im feeling. My family is absolutely everything to me, and I’m sure many people can say that, but being born into this family is the reason I am who I am today. There are so many reasons why being surrounded by an abundance of people can be a hassle, but most of the time there are so many benefits the good outweighs the annoying.

1. You actually don’t have to make friends. Being born with a built in system of people who automatically have to love you. That means having twenty something people who are born having to appreciate me even when they hate me, and that’s better than a friend. And usually that means not having to make plans on the weekend because one of your cousins is probably doing something fun.
  2. You always know when a guy/girl really likes you. Because honestly who wants to put up with the constant interrogation that is a Sunday night dinner as a new significant other if they don’t really like you.
  3. When you dump someone, your entire family automatically dumps them too. Loyalty is a pro within this huge system. And if they don’t, they pretend to hate them along with you.
  4. Your support system is made up of dozens of people who genuinely care about you. When you experience loss, you experience it together. When you experience death, you are all a unit and even though all of your hearts are broken, they are broken together. There are truly times that I would have never gotten through without my family, because they understood the same loss and were equally as broken. These people support you like no one else will, because no matter what you’re in it together.
  5. The parties are insane. Weddings, holidays, birthdays and a Sunday night is more food, laughing and slide comments than your friends have ever had. Attending a huge families event is like being a member, you are automatically included because one of them invited you. Big families are the best to party with, because they don’t care about looking stupid, the dance moves are some of the best (worst) you will ever see and that is what makes it so awesome.
  6. Let’s be real, one of your cousins/aunts/ uncles has messed up worse than you have. Someone in the family has done something way worse than the thing you thought your parents would be pissed at you for. Even if your parents act like it’s the end of the world, your grandma will remember when your dad did the exact same thing in high school GOTCHA Dad.
  7. You have a better sense of humor because you were able to develop a thicker skin. You have developed a knack for understanding your family and their dry wit and sometimes obscene sense of humor even if it is based around your latest dating conquest from time to time.
  8. People talk about you as though you’re infamous, Oh you’re one of the ____ insert family name here, I Know your aunt, uncle, mom, dad, grandfather, great uncle. Sometimes I truly think my family is like the Kardashians of Las Vegas, sagas included.
  9. Your friends want to hangout with your family. Growing up every person I met was super curious if my family was a part of some weird cult or why we spent so much time together so they wanted to explore what that was about and never stopped coming. Having friends want to be around your family is the most fun.
  10. There’s always someone who has been there before you. There is usually one person in your family who has tried a job, college major, or a city before you. Having a person who has forged a life you could be somewhat interested in is one of the best things. Being able to look for advice, recommendations on hotels, colleges and even the best bars in town is like a guidebook to life, without even paying for it.
And these ten things are what makes my family, and all large families the best. This is for my cousins, thank you for being the best people In my life even when you aren’t. I love you all and not just because you’re stuck with me

Since God is polygamous and He made man in His image, being polygamous would be consistent with His design and purpose. The more we understand who God is, the more pro polygamy we should become. :)

I would agree with this conclusion... since the Christian world loathes polygamy, that would indicate more evidence of a correct doctrine also. It applies in so many other areas, but I will leave those many things out of this thread (cans of worms for sure).

Hi! My husband and I have been married for over 15 years, have a conservative Christian background and have a several young sons. I like traveling, baking, beach combing, playing with my kids, gardening, crocheting, hiking, and enjoying the warm outdoors. My husband likes working on cars, adventures, some informal philosophy, researching of various topics and learning about nutrition/health. We are fit, healthy & eat a very clean diet. We are working to instruct our kids AT HOME in morality and drawing closer to God.

We have been studying scriptural polygamy for several years now. We feel prompted it is the time to add another wife to the family and continue to multiple and replenish. We have begun looking and plan to find a great fit soon. Happy we found this site. Any suggestions, recommendations or referrals gladly accepted.
Hi name is Maggie and I looking for family and husbend to join if u want please feel free to text me that's if want my number

Name Maggie and I looking to be wife please feel free to email me at maggiethompson768@gmail.com hopeful will here from u soon to get to know u

Back