• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New moderator

FollowingHim

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
I would like to welcome UntoldGlory to the moderation team. We've usually had multiple moderators, but it's just been me active for a while, so it is great to have more hands to keep on top of things and more minds to consider delicate issues as they arise. I am looking forward to working with him.

If you ever have any suggestions for improvements on the forum, or issues to raise, approach either myself or UntoldGlory in the first instance. You can send either of us a private message by simply clicking the "PM" icon to the right of any of our posts, or from the "PM Inbox" link under "Welcome <username>" at the top right of the page. You can also report individual posts to us by clicking the "!" link above the post. If you ever have an issue that you would be uncomfortable raising with either of us for some reason, approach Nathan7 or Doc.

This is well deserved - I have enjoyed UntoldGlory's contributions to the forums, as I have yours.

Samuel was always blocking this, but I know that finally these essential truths will have a hearing.

[A Political Treatise on The United States and Its Part in God's Kingdom - The Inheritance of the 12 Tribes - The Mark of the Beast and the Presidency - Commentary on the Constitution in relation to Leviticus - The Rapture and Modern Denominations - Part 1 of 13] - 1.2GB (attached).

joke...

Congratulations Untoldglory, you are patient and balanced and will do a good job

...unless you disagree with my viewpoint in which case you are being unfair ;)

I would like to take this moment to apologize for all the abuse and unflattering names that I may have used in reference to Untoldglory, as I suddenly understand that what I did was wrong.

So glad you accepted the offer UntoldGlory! Hope you won't regret it. :)

Great news , I think you guys will make an excellent team.
We have enjoyed the balanced approach in your posts
Keep up the good work Samuel
Thanks for accepting untoldglory
:)

Great news , I think you guys will make an excellent team.
We have enjoyed the balanced approach in your posts
Keep up the good work Samuel
Thanks for accepting untoldglory
:)

ylop, don't make life too difficult for him, I don't want him resigning!
But those topics do look interesting, I really need to find time to come over and visit so we can sit down and have a long discussion one day.

Back