• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New To Site-2

Hi:
I'm Ted and I joined this site a few says ago. I have my first challenges now, of getting responses. Iam a Polygamist to be, with future sister wives already.

At thier request i sought information which miraculously led me to this site. i have sent messages to the personals, and the first time i gorgot the eamil address. thn the next day following, after realizing that their was no reposne area, gave my email address.

I have not yet received answers, and i wrote a pasor or 2 about it, but have not herd from them eiher. I realize they are busy, and i can respect that.

I am in need of knowledge, being a first time Polygamist, and I am wondering why i have not gotten responses.

I introduced myself, asked that they tell me more about themselves, and if theyhad a phot to exchange with mine. then i signed off with an email address. So, far nothing in my email as of yet.

My question is, is it because they already found someone andhave not removed their adds, or are not serious, or is their something I am nmissing, where they think, that since I am new, i am not serious?
I look forward to any positve commentsyou may have to share. And I also give you my email address if you have some educational help, for me to learn being a new plygamist to be.
you can email m at: tablelgted_4u2@yahoo.com
I look forward to hearing from anyone soon, to overcome this first challenge of getting responses from the personals. tahnks for welcoming me.

Hello:

single1looking4luv said:
Hi:
I'm Ted and I joined this site a few says ago. I have my first challenges now, of getting responses. Iam a Polygamist to be, with future sister wives already.

Very interesting... so how did this come about exactly.

single1looking4luv said:
At thier request i sought information which miraculously led me to this site. i have sent messages to the personals, and the first time i gorgot the eamil address. thn the next day following, after realizing that their was no reposne area, gave my email address.

Tell me more... sounds confusing!

single1looking4luv said:
I have not yet received answers, and i wrote a pasor or 2 about it, but have not herd from them eiher. I realize they are busy, and i can respect that.

Who did you write?

single1looking4luv said:
I am in need of knowledge, being a first time Polygamist, and I am wondering why i have not gotten responses.

Look on our front page for some good links.

single1looking4luv said:
I introduced myself, asked that they tell me more about themselves, and if theyhad a phot to exchange with mine. then i signed off with an email address. So, far nothing in my email as of yet.

Which site was this?

single1looking4luv said:
My question is, is it because they already found someone andhave not removed their adds, or are not serious, or is their something I am nmissing, where they think, that since I am new, i am not serious?
I look forward to any positve commentsyou may have to share. And I also give you my email address if you have some educational help, for me to learn being a new plygamist to be.
you can email m at: tablelgted_4u2@yahoo.com
I look forward to hearing from anyone soon, to overcome this first challenge of getting responses from the personals. tahnks for welcoming me.

It sounds a little confusing to me... but we are more than willing to help.

Hi thanks for your response.
The registrations and personals come from:
Registration@polygyny.dukeofmarshall
I did get one response, out of about 20+.she stated, that she couldn't believe she had to respond after 1 message. Sounds like on this site, she wasn't serious, yet she finay sent me a message.
So, why am i not getting responses from the personals on this site?

Again, check this site address out:
http://polygyny.dukeofmarshall.com
It is a Christian polygamy Site, that I registered with.
If youhve any advice on how to get responses, or there is problems of personals actually responding to people like me, let me know. I would be open for a site that actually responds once a message is sent, and not 2-5 messages later.
Thak you, and God bless.

Back