• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New to the polylife in NE Wisconsin... looking for friends

plantgirl848

I am new to this forum and I thought it was a good idea that I post a welcome here, so here I go.

I am a 36 year old widow living in NE Wisconsin. I am a jeweler by trade. No kids (can't have any) but I hope to find a family with them where I can participate in their upbringing, but no kids is fine as well. I have been thinking of polygyny for years, but my late husband (God rest his soul) wasn't open to it. Which was OK.

Right now I want to make friends and learn more about this life and what it entails. Perhaps something will grow from that.

Glad to have you here, PlantGirl. Hope you find a family. What kind of jewelry do you make?

Welcome. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Michelle

We have been looking for custom rings that might be symbolic of more than a couple type of union. I have been thinking of a men's band with braided strands, maybe even black hills gold.

SweetLissa

Funny story, Two years ago we went to the Canadian border for week of canoeing/camping/fishing in Ely, MN. From north carolina to Ely we blew 5 tires and all within the state of Wisconsin. But if that hadn't happened we would have never discovered Fleetfarm. If I was going to move because of a store I would move to Wisconsin RIGHT NEXT to a Fleetfarm. THAT PLACE IS AWESOME!!!

Welcome! Many of us are also over on Facebook if you like socializing over there. For you and anyone else here that has FB that are not on my friend list yet, feel free to send me an add request. I am Rebecca Campos in Victoria, TX... home of, uh, absolutely nothing. LOL

Becca

Welcome Plantgirl! Thank you so much for posting your introduction. I hope that you have a great time learning and fellowshipping with the BF Family.

CecilW said:
Glad to have you here, PlantGirl. Hope you find a family. What kind of jewelry do you make?
Right now I mostly work in sterling silver with a bit of experience in gold. But when I go back to school I will be able to also work in platinum. I have been meaning to put up an on-line portfolio. When I get it done I will let you know so you can see my work. I would use words like "simple" "modern" "unique" to describe it. I like to work with form and space and accent that with stones or crystals. Thanks for the interest!

~Heather

Thank you to EVERYONE for such a warm welcome! Ali recommended this forum to me and she wasn't wrong! I look forward to getting to know you all and learning more from you all about the polylife. I am not completely sure what I am looking for as it hasn't been that long since I have been single again (just over 2 years), but something has led me on this search and to meet Ali and to come here, so I will remain open to it. If nothing else, I hope to make lots of new friends! :D

And Duke, yes, Fleet Farm IS great! LOL!!

~Heather

Welcome! I hope you find what you are lookin for! :D

Hi, nice to have you here on BF. I am "D". I am sorry to hear about your husband. I look forward to talking to you and getting to know you better. Sending BIG HUGS!! - :) -D

Greetings & Blessings Plantgirl!

So wonderful that you found out about us, hope we don't scare ya off! :lol: We may get loud at times, but please know that our hearts are in the right place. As brothers & sisters in Christ, we're all on this learning journey together. I look forward to traveling along with you, and getting to know you better. I hope that you find what you're looking for, as you seek Yeshua's will & direction above all else. Welcome!!! :D

Warm Wishes,
Faithful Servant

PS. Loved your post in the ladies section on head coverings. :)

Welcome!

You'll find a lot of caring people on here! I'm sorry to hear about your husband. I'm sure that has been tough.

That's neat that you make jewelry. I love sterling silver! My favorite stuff has always come from Silpada. They have a lot of great designs. I wear a few of their items almost every time I leave the house!

See you around!

Shawna

Hello Plantgirl
I am so glad you found your way to us. I am in Texas, which is about a moon and a half from Wisconsin, but we are all close in spirit. I hope that you will get to know us and will join in our sometimes spirited talks. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

SweetLissa

Wow! So many friendly people! Thank you all so much for welcoming me. I am really starting to feel at home here. It certainly seems as if I have found a place to learn about the polylife with values I agree with. I look forward to getting to know you all more personally.

And since I noticed there is another Heather on the board, I will sign my posts "plantgirl", so there is no confusion. :)

~plantgirl

Back