• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New to the site and poly

tjf

Hi Everyone,

You can call me TJ. I am poly interested. I am (single) married with kids.

I am a Christian male. I had some marriage difficulty, went through Red Pill that likely God used to save my marriage. This has caused me to question everything and alas I am here.

I'm from the US, hoping to meet you digitally and in person if possible. I hope to attend some Wed night men's video calls and the Orlando retreat.

Shalom and welcome.

Welcome!

Hi Everyone,

You can call me TJ. I am poly interested. I am (single) married with kids.

I am a Christian male. I had some marriage difficulty, went through Red Pill that likely God used to save my marriage. This has caused me to question everything and alas I am here.

I'm from the US, hoping to meet you digitally and in person if possible. I hope to attend some Wed night men's video calls and the Orlando retreat.
I'm glad you found us!

Welcome, TJ.

Welcome TJ! Hope you find some good things here.

Welcome and glad you found your way here!

Welcome TJ! :)

Welcome!
You aren't alone with the red pill stuff. Oddly, I got Red Pilled about polygamy in the Bible before I got Red Pilled about sexual dynamics in general (but there was a strong connection there).

Back