• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New to the Site - Introducing our selfs

max_fam

Hello everyone, we are new to this site. We are a couple in our early 30's. We are new to all of this in the bible since. When we got married 7 yrs. ago we always talked about what it will be to have a 3rd partner in our marriage. Unfortunately we were young and chose to do it in the wrong way. We left our church and did things that I hope God will forgive us for. about 2 yrs. ago we were blessed with a child and that open my eyes to a different light, I asked for God's blessing for my family and started to read the scriptures. about a yr. ago l read about plural marriage, I did my research, and read more about it, read the bible more. I talked It over with my wife and we prayed about it. It was then that we realized that maybe that was how we were suppose to be. We decided to leave it to God and in our daily prayers we asked that if this was our way to please give us the knowledge to do this the right way. About 5 months my wife met this lady and in conversations between them PM marriage came to the subject, this lady had been watching that TV show, and she said that she was interested on the subject and was doing her own research, my wife was very surprise, they establish a friendship, she is a single mother of 2. I met her about 3 months ago, my wife and her have been having conversations about all of this and she suggested this site, she said she has found very good info here and that people are very friendly. I hope to make friends here

Max

Welcome to the site! There are so many great people here. For your wife, there is a great ladies chat on Tuesday nights. :)

thank you for the response. I been reading thru the site and I have found very interesting point of views.

Yeah, there's a few of them out there, that's for sure!

Don't feel that you need to read everything before posting stuff either. Also, feel free to respond to old threads. It can sometimes get quiet around here and we'd generally welcome the fresh input, lol!

Hello everyone! My name is James. I have been on the site before but lost all of my login info due to a lack of being in an area with sustainable net.
Looking forward to connecting with some like minded folks again. Have met some of you in person before as you traveled through Missouri. Looking forward to being sharpened by you and yours.
I am a father of 7 home schooled children. Husband to my wife of 20 years. Looking to grow our family as the father allows.
We are very community minded and would love to start some relationships with like minded believers.

Back