• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New to the site

Listenerofgod88

Hello. My name is Samantha and I'm 20 years old. I have always dreamed of being in a plural marriage, but I never could talk about it with anyone because every ones against it.

I'm not looking for a husband right now because I have to get my life straight. I have suffered with depression my whole life and I had to drop out of school to care for my father.

I hope to learn from this site and to talk to like minded people. Thank you and good-bye.

Hi Samantha
I am glad you found us. I am Lissa. I am second wife to daPastor. I am curious how you always dreamed of being polygamous. And I hope that the depression thing doesn't get you down too long. I hope that having people to talk to will help you. We are here to help each other out, even if it is mostly just in emotional support. Many of us have met in person and care a lot for each other. Our hope is to bring people together with some common beliefs. Please feel free to share and let us get to know you.

Lissa

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to the site!! I'm sure you will find this to be a very refreshing, friendly atmosphere as I did. It's tough growing up and taking on so much responsibility so young. I can definitely relate.
I hope you soon become comfortable enough to know you have many people here who care very deeply about you, yet we don't even know you. That's the kind of community that drew me to the people of this site. Feel free to PM me whenever. I would love to hear from you!

Please read my post under Hello from Charlotte. My wife Kalina and I have a strong and loving marriage of 12 years built on trust, loyalty, communication, and love. Kalina has not been able to have children, and we decided together that the best step for us is to find a special woman to join our family. If you are interested in getting to know us, please email me with any questions you might have. My personal email is jorge_jr_98@yahoo.com. God Bless.

Jorge

Welcome to the board from Chaplains Rose and my self. Blessings!!!

Hi, Samantha:

Nice to meet you!

You know, I've had some problems with depression in my life, too. Still hits every now and then, but the more work I have to do with wives and children the less problem I have with that, come to think of it ...

Looking forward to hearing from you on the boards!

Back