• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New to this forum. I speak French

Melysse

Female
Bonjour à tous!

Je suis nouvelle sur ce forum ainsi que sur les réseaux sociaux en général. J’habite au Canada. Je suis dans la quarantaine. Ma langue d’origine est le français. Je vais vous écrire mon témoignage plus en détail dans la section témoignage.

J’ai décidé de venir sur ce forum parce que mon mari a trouvé réponse à ces questions. Je me suis dis que cela peut m’aider moi aussi. Pour vous expliquez rapidement, j’ai été récemment « forcé » à me retrouver dans une situation de polyginie. Je suis la première femme.

Je vous remercie pour votre accueil. Au plaisir de vous lire!

And in English:

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this forum and to social media in general. I live in Canada. I'm in my forties. My original language is French. I will write my testimony in more detail in the testimonial section.

I decided to come to this forum because my husband found answers to these questions. I thought this might help me too. To quickly explain, I was recently “forced” to find myself in a situation of polyginy. I am the first woman.

Thank you for your welcome. Looking forward to reading you!

Welcome!

Welcome, glad to have you here.

Back