• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New to this walk of life.

Oh my word I want to say thank you to everyone for being so helpful and friendly. I'm so happy Hashem brought this to my sister wife and she showed me. Yiu guys are truly a blessing for us both. This site is also so helpful with things that I have thought of but didnt know how or who to ask. I pray I'm able to become friends with you guys. Thank you so much shalom

Oh my word I want to say thank you to everyone for being so helpful and friendly. I'm so happy Hashem brought this to my sister wife and she showed me. Yiu guys are truly a blessing for us both. This site is also so helpful with things that I have thought of but didnt know how or who to ask. I pray I'm able to become friends with you guys. Thank you so much shalom
Did I have a phone conversation with one of you 6 or 8 months back? Seems like I remember talking with someone from your area who had contacted the forum.

Welcome and shalom. Glad to have you.

Welcome! So glad we are encouraging to you. I pray that you will find many good things here and some good friendships. Also, please feel free to join in on Monday nights for Ladies Chat. It starts at 7:30 pm EST. The directions are posted in the Ladies Only section. Blessings to your family!

Welcome! So glad we are encouraging to you. I pray that you will find many good things here and some good friendships. Also, please feel free to join in on Monday nights for Ladies Chat. It starts at 7:30 pm EST. The directions are posted in the Ladies Only section. Blessings to your family!
Yes we will ty

Shabbat shalome.

שבת שלם!

Back