• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New traveling members

Famalpass

Greetings. I am Franklin. My wife and I are Celtic Christians. I am also ‘non-denominational ordained’. We are both in our mid 40s. We have travelled throughout the United States and Canada, as my job has required. We have raised 5 children ‘on the road’, as it were. We are currently in northern Kentucky.
After many years of prayer and study we have been lead to this site. We are pouring over the information contained here and will post periodically. Thank you for maintaining this site and the information herein. We hope to make many friends while here.

We also practice ‘prepper’ techniques. I dislike that word. We setup greenhouses and chicken coups wherever we go. Grow our own foods, herbs and medicinal herbs. Study martial arts and are firearms enthusiasts. Also study foreign languages: Latin, modern Hebrew/Yiddish, Spanish, Russian, Gaelic and Japanese.

Shalom and welcome!

BTW, here's a thread you may enjoy:

BTW, here's a thread you may enjoy:

Thank you so very much for this. It is wonderful to find a group willing to share its resources.

We also practice ‘prepper’ techniques. I dislike that word. We setup greenhouses and chicken coups wherever we go. Grow our own foods, herbs and medicinal herbs. Study martial arts and are firearms enthusiasts. Also study foreign languages: Latin, modern Hebrew/Yiddish, Spanish, Russian, Gaelic and Japanese.
We have a son learning Russian.

Welcome! If you end up in central Arizona some time drop us a line.

Welcome!

Welcome to Biblical Families!

We have a ladies chat on Tuesday nights, 7.30pm Eastern time. Your wife is welcome to join us.

Shalom and welcome

Hi and welcome to our little piece of cyberspace. This is a great place to read, learn, post, and build relationships. Hope you enjoy the community.

Hello , My husband and I are new as well ! I have never heard of Celtic Christianity . Can you please tell me about it or point me to a good video or source to read about what you practice . I would hate to get misinformation so if you would be so kind as to indulge me I would appreciate it. :)

Greetings. I am Franklin. My wife and I are Celtic Christians. I am also ‘non-denominational ordained’. We are both in our mid 40s. We have travelled throughout the United States and Canada, as my job has required. We have raised 5 children ‘on the road’, as it were. We are currently in northern Kentucky.
After many years of prayer and study we have been lead to this site. We are pouring over the information contained here and will post periodically. Thank you for maintaining this site and the information herein. We hope to make many friends while here.
Welcome from central KY!

Back