• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New Zealand Chocolate

FollowingHim2

Women's Ministry
Staff member
Real Person
Female
If you were at the ladies retreat 2 years ago, you would've tried some Whittakers chocolate that I brought over with me. It is the best NZ chocolate. You should feel very privileged to have eaten some because according to this article, it's first equal with the top 4 chocolate makers in the world in terms of social and environmental performance.

You can buy it in America. I don't know what the prices were previously, but as of this morning they are sky high! Have a look at this link for example.

The prices on Amazon are insane, lol! I found two small shops in the USA, an Australian one and a NZ one, and both are selling Whittakers at much cheaper prices. It's still vastly more expensive than buying it in NZ though.

The link I posted above has Whittakers minis. In NZ they're $4.70. On Amazon they're $36.41. All NZD. It's nuts!

Back