• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

New Zealand Comedy

The first link won't work, Megan. Click on the link I posted in the post above yours and find a streaming service you can use in America.

It's a funny show! I like how the police respond to crazy things like it's just another day at work. That's the really funny part right there! Especially in these days when people lose their effin' minds over nonsense like the name of a sports team or if someone doesn't wear a mask when they're on a beach. Alone. 100's of miles from the next person. Like it matters.

It is on CW Network. Cool! I watched the trailer, looks funny. Will definitely check it out.

This is quite funny since we have so much difficulty watching American stuff over here, it's interesting to see the same problem happening in the other direction also.
How are you guys doing in NZ with the new social engineering virus?
Hope the oligarch powers will find other forms entertainment.

How are you guys doing in NZ with the new social engineering virus?
Hope the oligarch powers will find other forms entertainment.
Hasn't affected us much yet since we work from home and homeschool, but in the next few days one of us will have to do a supermarket run and deal with the mask mandate. Outside the little bubble of sanity that is our home, the country's gone crazy.

Australia has REALLY gone crazy! The rules for the police have been suspended and they're doing warrantless invasions of people's homes and people who refuse the shot are getting arrested and sent to a 'quarantine hub' (concentration camp).

You have to wonder what country will save the English speaking world from totalitarian communism. o_O

The rules for the police have been suspended and they're doing warrantless invasions of people's homes and people who refuse the shot are getting arrested and sent to a 'quarantine hub' (concentration camp).
Uh...are you sure about that? They're pretty nuts but this is news to me.

They gave it a friendly sounding name. Like that makes a prison less a prison.

https://www.vic.gov.au/sites/defaul...ommodation-hub-project-summary-April-2021.pdf
They are forcibly taking people who have received a positive Covid test result and putting them into quarantine. That is bad - but easily avoided (don't get a test). What you claimed in your post above was very different - that they were arresting people who "refuse the shot". That's a whole other level of crazy, and that's what Sarah queried you about.
Do you have any reason to think that is happening? Or did you just misunderstand what people were being arrested for?

I did see that if you post on social media against the lockdowns you can get arrested, you can get arrested for going to a park, you can get arrested for protesting (like in China), and you can get arrested for just going outside.

Seriously, if this was happening in Wyoming we'd all be at war. I'm not joking or exaggerating at all. As it is our governor is saying that local governments and sheriff's are authorized to resist Biden's stupid order from yesterday. When he says 'sheriffs' can resist that's serious.

Australia really has become a prison. Lots of news stories over the weekend about how you have to ask the Australian government for permission to leave and how almost 80% are refused. Just like any other communist country.

Back