• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

newbie here saying hi

starlit

Hi everyone,

I'm a new member checking out the site. I created a username awhile back but am just getting around to saying hi and poking around. Hoping i can make some new friends and have a safe place to share my beliefs.

A little about me for an fyi...im in my late 30's, from the midwest, don't have any children and haven't been married before. I attend church on a regular basis. I love most of the domestic type of stuff. I love kids too btw, just haven't had the chance to have any (because i haven't been married yet!). I'm college educated, love nature, playing various games with friends and family, and cleaning (the weird part right?) :)

Hope this is good for an intro and i get to meet some of you in chat!

Welcome, always good to have more mid-westerners around! There's a ton of posts, but don't feel you need to read all of them before posting something, I'd for one welcome some new discussion topics!

Welcome Starlit! Looking forward to getting to know you. Hope you will try and make the Ladies Chat some Tuesday night. The link is at the top of the Forum Page.

Welcome Starlit, it's nice to see some new users. I have found a great deal of love and acceptance, as well as respect for each other here, so I'm sure you'll have lots of chances to talk about beliefs. It's funny, because I could have written nearly the same intro, with just a couple of differences.

GloryGirl said:
Welcome Starlit, it's nice to see some new users. I have found a great deal of love and acceptance, as well as respect for each other here, so I'm sure you'll have lots of chances to talk about beliefs. It's funny, because I could have written nearly the same intro, with just a couple of differences.

lol. thanks GloryGirl.

Welcome also, starlit. We are new here as well, and just posted our story. May the Lord Jesus Christ make his will done in your life as you trust in his will and his timing.

Back