• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Nice to meet everyone

Erasmus

Dear Friends,

I have been looking over the site and I am pleased to find that it seems there is a honest and open spirit here. I am happy to learn people are looking into plural marriage and being able to discuss this subject with reason. I have lived in plural marriage for many years and have found that what is most important is to have an inner moral compass that guides your individual and family actions with kindness and judgement.

God bless,

Erasmus

Pleasure to meet you too.

Erasmus said:
I have been looking over the site and I am pleased to find that it seems there is a honest and open spirit here. I am happy to learn people are looking into plural marriage and being able to discuss this subject with reason. I have lived in plural marriage for many years and have found that what is most important is to have an inner moral compass that guides your individual and family actions with kindness and judgement.
Erasmus

Welcome,

For me, brother, I find that I need the wisdom and grace of God to be the servant-leader God has called me to be in order to lead my family to green pastures and cool mountain springs.

Back