• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Nice To Meet You!

MacKenzie Felton

Female
Hi! My name is MacKenzie. I can’t wait to get to know all of you :)

I have been interested in polygamy for multiple years. I love this lifestyle!

I have met a potential match, and I am seek support and guidance from the women on this site, to help me see if this is the right match, and to help show me what a good strong biblical marriage is, and how to be a biblical wife. Thank you, and I can’t wait to chat with you!

I have met a potential match, and I am seek support and guidance from the women on this site, to help me see if this is the right match, and to help show me what a good strong biblical marriage is, and how to be a biblical wife. Thank you, and I can’t wait to chat with you!
Welcome to the site, I hope you find all the support to help you be the wife God intends you to be

Welcome, @MacKenzie Felton. You and I already chatted on sisterwives, and, if the folks I referred you to are the potential match, I'm glad to hear that. In any case, you've come to the right place.

And I believe the ladies chat is on Mondays, but I'm also confident you'll get the correct scoop on that from one of them.

Enjoy!

Welcome!
The ladies chat is Monday nights, 7.30pm Eastern time. The chat is at the top of the page. You are most welcome to join us, we'd love to get to know you!

Welcome!

Welcome, MacKenzie!

Shalom and Welcome

Shalom and welcome

Greetings! We look forward to getting to know you, too. Hope to see you at chat and posting some thoughts you might have on your journey to plural marriage.

Hello! It's me Emily from the Ladies' Chat! :)

I just wanted to say welcome!

Hi Emily! I would love to chat with you more because we are close together in age! I also like gacha club!

I would start a direct message thread I’m just not sure how.

You like Gacha club too!? Wow!! :D Since you're new, you can't start direct message yet, but I can start a direct message with you!

Welcome to Biblical Families! :)

Only you can decide if your potential family is right for you. As resources I highly recommend you get Debbi Pearl's book "Preparing to be a Help Meet" that book sure coulda saved me from learning a ton of stuff the hard way! Also there are many flavors if you will of biblical marriages. The proof is in the pudding....or rather in how well you learn to be a team. Too many vow for better or worse....but only mean for better, as when the going gets tough....they quit. :cool:
Watching people you care about go through divorce is tough!
Also look in the ladies section for the thread on personality types. It might help you, (along with the book by Debbi Pearl) make a more aware choice about the particular challenges you may face with the individuals in your life.

Another thing you might find interesting is this list of questions composed by a single mom seeking poly.

I wish you well on your journey. May you find all you hope for. :)

Hi my name is Joe Harrison nice to meet you

Back