• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Non-western women

The first time I came to the Philippines I found out about green jokes, the four m's and how the girls also knew about the four f's. I soon discovered that the girls, that was in 1979, loved dirty jokes and they would say, "Well, American women do those dirty things. We're pure, we just tell dirty jokes." They were right to a good extent. They called dirty jokes Green Jokes. Today the UN recommended laws have messed up a lot of the purity they used to have going for them. That should be another thread so I won't even mention it here. So all the men here know the four f's which these girls in 1979 repeated just to make sure I knew they knew. They said, "In America you have the four f's, which every American man wants. In the Philippines we have the four m's. Matandang Mayaman Madaling Mamatay. Hahaha. Do you know what that means?" "Well, kind of," I said, "but you translate." Then matter of factly and in unison they said, "Old, Rich, Quick to Die. Hahahaha." If you ask a Filipina the meaning of the four m's it will roll of their tongues like a wet piece of candy too big to swallow.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I don't shut up someone is going to fall in love with a Filipina before he even meets one.

Another example of costs and life here. A couple of years ago one of my wives was suffering a more severe headache than the usual migraines she gets. The other wife became very concerned so organized for her to see a neurologist. Got a next day appointment and the neurologist was so concerned she ordered a scan. Next day appointment got the scan done at the new hospital. Two days later follow-up appointment with the neurologist and the results explained then strong pain meds prescribed. Got the meds and the total bill...... about US $140.00. Bet you can't get that done so fast for so little cost in a 1st world country!

The first time I came to the Philippines I found out about green jokes, the four m's and how the girls also knew about the four f's. I soon discovered that the girls, that was in 1979, loved dirty jokes and they would say, "Well, American women do those dirty things. We're pure, we just tell dirty jokes." They were right to a good extent. They called dirty jokes Green Jokes. Today the UN recommended laws have messed up a lot of the purity they used to have going for them. That should be another thread so I won't even mention it here. So all the men here know the four f's which these girls in 1979 repeated just to make sure I knew they knew. They said, "In America you have the four f's, which every American man wants. In the Philippines we have the four m's. Matandang Mayaman Madaling Mamatay. Hahaha. Do you know what that means?" "Well, kind of," I said, "but you translate." Then matter of factly and in unison they said, "Old, Rich, Quick to Die. Hahahaha." If you ask a Filipina the meaning of the four m's it will roll of their tongues like a wet piece of candy too big to swallow.
That... doesnt sound like a good mindset. I would not want a person for a wife who had that mindset so... am I missing some joke or something? o_O

That... doesnt sound like a good mindset. I would not want a person for a wife who had that mindset so... am I missing some joke or something? o_O
All jokes have a morsel of truth or they aren't funny but I'd be willing to elaborate more on their mindset if you ask a particular question. Is it their telling dirty jokes or the four m's? Keep in mind, I didn't marry any of those four. In fact, I considered myself cordially kidnapped throughout that trip and took off walking to the bus station where the grandma even boarded the bus hoping to keep me for one of her granddaughters, no, not to dress me up as a granddaughter but to marry her to me. If knowing the four m's disqualifies a woman then 100 percent of Filipinas will be disqualified. Anyone here married to a Filipina, please ask her to recite the four m's. I would be pretty shocked if they couldn't. 70 percent of the marriages are between same age groups so what does that say about that 70 percent also knowing the four m's. As I said, all jokes have a morsel of truth, maybe even a healthy portion of truth to them but that doesn't mean they are rules to live by.

And if we want to take the joke as real and look at it with a Machiavellian mindset, we live ten years longer on average than Filipino men. If an 18 year old marries a 65 year old Filipino, he'll die in four years. She'll still be just 22 years old. I the 65 year old is an American, on average, he'll live 14 more years and she'll have given him her sexiest years, age 18 to 32. Now mind you, we're talking Machiavellian here like the Machiavellian joke. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. If we're blessed as many in this forum might be with a long lifespan passing 92 then we'll have to marry an 18 year old again to continue to have one in her prime years. Machiavelli's The Prince is available for free on google advanced book search. :)

Back