• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

North Florida retreat update

nathan

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
We've just wrapped up our Friday night session (after 11p) here at our year end retreat - 36 adults present. It's a little chilly outside (for Florida anyway!) but we had a great evening of sharing our stories, and look forward to continuing our fellowship tomorrow.

Please keep our time together in prayer this weekend. (And then ask yourself why you aren't here! - we'll see you next year, somewhere, right?)

Thanks, Nathan

Glad everyone is having a great time. We will try to get down there next year. :)
Chris

lol....I heard "Chris and Carly" mentioned multiple times by people who really wished you could have come. You were missed!

We had a really great time and awesome fellowship. C & C were not the only ones missed. We prayed for a lot of you and you were in our hearts.

We had great fellowship, met new people and enjoyed the time in FL. I was wishing for warm weather(it's quite cold here in NC), but we had a great time. There were a lot of people missed but of course things happen and we can't always be there. We had so much worship. Can't wait to see everyone next time

I am so sorry we missed the retreat. I plan on being at the next one where ever it may be. I can not wait to meet all of you. I am so happy y'all had a good time.

Back