• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Not going away, just putting my head down for a bit

ChrisM

Those who are seeking to publicly defame me have gone to great lengths so far to crucify me by using my words out of context, making up lies, distorting the truth, and more. I have asked Cecil to hide my posts for the time being as I know some are snooping around this site trying to get dirt on me. There is no dirt to be found, just Biblical discussion and personal stories of our trials. That being said, I am going to go away for a while. If you want to contact me, feel free to email cowperthwaitefamily@gmail.com. We would love to hear from you all, and will continue to watch the forums. We just won't have much to say for a bit until we are told that the research is done. I have sent a few to this site for the common misconceptions page and resources as these are great resources for finding Biblical truth and i believe with all my heart that an open minded person looking to find the truth (rather than just try to prove someone wrong) will have to make a conscious decision to stand with us for truth. Some will do that, others will try to forget the whole thing, others will try to fool themselves and say that they really don't see plural marriage as a Biblical truth. I feel sorry for those folks.

This message will self destruct (or be hidden) in T minus 5,4,3,2,1...... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I ain't goin' nowhere. I just had to check a few things to be sure I had not named anyone or implicated others who might prefer to remain anonymous. I stand firmly on what I see in God's Word and only God's Word will be acceptable to prove me wrong. People think that their silly logical fallacies are true, yet when you share Scripture with them, they disregard what they cannot dispute. Thanks for the encouragement all!

Back