• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Note from Kristin M

julieb

Women's Ministry
Staff member
Real Person
Female
Kristin and her family were at the Summer Retreat. Say Hello if you know her!

Whoever reads this…please forward along to the forum tomorrow night.

I miss everyone from the summer retreat, but every Tuesday we have hosted “viewing parties” for America’s Got Talent. Our son’s group is STILL in the running so Keith and I are going out to L.A. for the next performance on 9/12. If they make it through that, the finals are on 9/19 and after THAT I will have time on Tuesday evenings [in my dreams while I’m chasing the girls from XC meets and tennis matches, but I should be able to make it more frequently after fall sports are over!].

I’m so behind that I just read the lovely post from Mariah and it inspired me to get in touch to say I’ve not forgotten you gals.

Hoping to get on the chat soon and reconnect and catch you up on the new developments in our family. I can’t wait to hear about yours.

Love to all,

Kristin

Hi Kristin!! Loved our chats at the retreat. I should've gotten your email address! Hi to sweet Naomi as well. You inspired me to at least have a quick "coming out" talk with my girls when I got back. Yep, they thought it was weird too. :)

Thanks, Julie, for passing the message on.

Kristen, I have had my own viewing parties of AGT/ Stairwell, and have felt like a proud auntie. It has been fun to watch the guys get better with each performance! Your family was such a treat at the retreat, and am looking forward to chatting with you.

Back