• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Ocala again (for now)!

Destruction of German nation wasn't planned policy of Reich. They lost war. They were stupid believing war is winnable.

Horewer, current administration is destroying German nation on purpose.

Both are case of murder, just Hitler's one is blowback.

In Western World with exception of Orban, which government is actually loving and caring for it's people?
Just to add, for morality also matters treatment of outgroup. Horewer, treatment of ingroup is more important.

It's always bad to beat someone. It's even worse to beat your family.

In Western World with exception of Orban, which government is actually loving and caring for it's people?
Orban is the only such national leader that comes to mind (not only in the West, but probably the world). That guy in El Salvador might also be ok.

Germany is in really deep trouble. I'm certainly glad that the 3rd Reich was defeated. I also know that the Globo-homo trash world rulers (current leaders) are also unimaginably bad.

Orban is the only such national leader that comes to mind (not only in the West, but probably the world). That guy in El Salvador might also be ok.

Germany is in really deep trouble. I'm certainly glad that the 3rd Reich was defeated. I also know that the Globo-homo trash world rulers (current leaders) are also unimaginably bad.
Saw this picture this week on Twitter:

GYCyyorXkAAeIgr.jpeg

Sadly, I have seen several time information like this.

Back