• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Oct. retreat in Sacramento

livenotyesterday

I'm just curious as to who/how many plan on coming? It's only 2 hours from me, so I'm pretty sure that I'm going to go, but I just want to know who I will get to meet. Thanks! BTW I don't post much on here anymore, but I still read sometimes. I'm on facebook if anyone is interested in connecting.

We'll be there. If you have any specific requests let me know so we can make it happen for the retreat :) I've been following your saga of childcare on facebook, glad your feeling better and that the vacation was a success!

My wife and I are seriously thinking about attending.
We had hoped that there would be a retreat on the west coast some time.
We have to swing it in our budget and time of course, details that God has yet to hammer out.
We are also very curious as to who will be there.
God willing we will see you there!

I'm pretty sure I will be there. It's only a few hours away. I'm not really into the whole camping scene so I'm hoping there will be a hotel / motel involved. :)
Blessings,
Fairlight

I would love to attend, but at the moment it looks as though I may be overseas at the time...but if my plans change I would enjoy it very much...it's really not that bad of a drive from Colorado...

We are thinking of going, we just need to check flights, car rental, etc.
We want to try tent camping this time so we hope it will be a place like the July retreat. I liked that there was a mix of every type of accommodations from tent to hotel style rooms.

Looks like the retreat will be moving to November, would that inconvenience anyone?

That might work better for me actually... : )

Seth said:
Looks like the retreat will be moving to November, would that inconvenience anyone?

November will work much better for me. :D
Blessings,
Fairlight

Re: Nov. retreat in Phoenix (!)

Sorry Seth - I should have made that announcement by now, but it's just firmed up in the last 24 hours. We are able to include more people (and we have confirmations from 3 other families already) if we move the retreat to Phoenix (more members in AZ), and delay it until Nov 5-7th. So that's what we are doing.
Details are being worked out - hope to see many West Coasters then.

Re: Nov. retreat in Phoenix (!)

Nathan7 said:
Sorry Seth - I should have made that announcement by now, but it's just firmed up in the last 24 hours. We are able to include more people (and we have confirmations from 3 other families already) if we move the retreat to Phoenix (more members in AZ), and delay it until Nov 5-7th. So that's what we are doing.
Details are being worked out - hope to see many West Coasters then.

Hi Nathan
Could we get the details on the Phoenix retreat as soon as you have them settled? Several of us need time to make plans and possibly carpool.
Blessings,
Fairlight

Not sure Az will work for us, if it's ok we'll just have mini mini retreat at my house anyways, hehe. So got beds for 5, and for those who like camping, you can set one up in my large yard ;) Think I might still have some passes for local motel I won also.

Romantic_Rebel said:
We need to have another retreat in Sacramento soon! I missed the last one. I would love to meet like minded folks.

Yes we do ! I 2nd the motion ! If not Sacramento, then how about the Lake Siskiyou area in Shasta, California ? It's time we had a real BF West Coast retreat ! Phoenix is NOT part of the West Coast, BTW :)
Blessings,
Fairlight

Back