• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Ohio Get-Together

Joe

I wanted to let everyone know that we are planning a fairly informal retreat/get-together at our house in southern Ohio. I know this is kind of short notice for busy families like ours, but it will be on Sunday, March 25. We are hoping to have some worship time with guitar, but mostly just time to talk (and eat!). At least one family we've talked to can't be here until the afternoon, but anyone is welcome to come in the morning or stay as long as you want.

If you are interested in coming (even if tentative), please reply by email to geojoe44@gmail.com for more details (I haven't been on the forums much lately, plus I can reply sooner to email).

Also, if you can't make it that day but are interested in another get-together in the area, let us know that, too.

Thanks,
Joe

Jennifer and I just returned from the southern Ohio get together . That Joe and his wife hosted we had a great time, and want to thank them for opening their house and making us feel at home. It was relaxing to talk openly about our beliefs and know we weren't being judged. God bless you both and know we are looking forward to out next get together,retreat or visit.

Gods love and blessing
Jack

We had a total of 4 families (including ours) at the day of fellowship at our house today. We were very blessed by the fellowship with everyone that came. It is always great to be able to share and hear about what our God has done/is doing in our life and others, especially when our journey leads us down a path that most don't understand or accept. We look forward to getting together again!

Joe & family

Back