• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Ok a little info on family issues

Revgill87123

Male
The kids are still in state custody, but we are at least now getting visitations. We finally set up a plan. Basically next month we have to take a mess load of assesments. Then we have to go to some counciling deal with the state on how to check a home for saftey issues. Then go to a parenting class then we can get our kids back. Still a little ways to go, but at least now we have some kind of plan and idea of how and when we will be able to get our children back. Thanks again for all the prayers! We feel truly blessed!

Gill you are all still in our prayers! Thank you for updating us! I can't imagine what you two must be going through!

Yeah I haven't been able to get to a comp lately. Man oh man the accusations they have brought against me have really had me fuming, but each and every time it got shot down. They know they were wrong for what they did. I know that we are going to get the kids back I am staying vigilant and on point with what I have to do. The kids are stressed, but healthy. We get too see them every Wed and Sat. I also have a few numbers of folks here to call if I start wanting to go old school on some one. It really does help having some one to talk to that has my families best interest at heart when they give advice. So thanks to every one on here for prayers and advice so I didn't go crazy! Becky is also truley greatful as well.

Just in case I am not on when yall get on I don't have a comp I am using the libraries comp for now till I can get some work and get a new one. So yall know how to get ahold of me on either facebook or phone 505-348-6065

Back