• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Ok so I missed you all! NM

Gillfam

Hey it's Dale yall may remember me as Revgill87123. I had asked to be removed due to my children being taken. But now that everything is over with court (No we didn't get them back, but Yah has his reasons) we missed everyone here and didn't wan any one to think we turned our backs on yall. Oh BTW two became three at the beginning of this month. So just wanted to say hey everyone! :D

Hi Dale. Welcome back. Wonderful to hear about the new addition :D , congratulations! I'm sorry to hear about your children. I've only been around the last 6 months so don't know your story but you will be in my prayers.

Eehh not worth repeating. But thanks for the welcome! :D Yes Becky loves her sister wife! We definitely have a long way to go, but it's getting better everyday as we learn. This is our second polygamous relationship. But each relationship is different, I am just happy our new SW is also Becky's best friend! Jennie is her name and her and Becky are very close, so I am happy for that! But I am excited to be back! :D

Plus honestly I have to admit it probably was a good thing for me to take a break from here for a bit. I was kind of going off the deep end and wouldn't have represented this site due to a lot of mental stress factors I was dealing with. I am just now (over the last few months) kind of coming to terms with reality. So I am happy to be back cause there were a couple of people I really respected on here. I also see the site has changed quite a bit. So that's a great thing! Hope you all stay blessed Shalom!

Welcome back, Dale and Becky. And a welcome as well to Jennie.

I'm so sorry the court stuff didn't work out well.

Welcome! Managed to work out how you were treated, with some hunting. Governments abandon God and then think they are God... Disgusting.

Congratulations on your new wife, that is wonderful news. I'll look forward to getting to know you all. Will you be making it to the retreat?

Welcome Back buddy! :eek:) I changed my screen name due to an issue you know about but I'm still here! ;)

TTYS!

Thanks every one! Yeah When you are an open PM person things will happen. I think I lost my mind there for a little while, but I am better now. I got ordered to take psych meds and all by the court over everything. Then had to take test every week to confirm I was, it was horrible and I had no idea if I was coming or going. They had me taking 60mg of adderall every day. Then I found out what it was and stopped! I am glad I did too! I was rereading every thing I posted in the past and you could see where I was really starting to lose it. I told them my belief in PM was no a Psych problem. Too me it wasn't a problem at all. To my wives either. We were perfectly happy with who we were! By that point I no longer really cared what they thought! I did however learn what I could over come if I just let Yah take control. Because of all of this though, the local authorities are no longer allowed to just bother us due to a violation of our 4th amendment rights. Thus now they would have to get a fed order to make anything further happen. The fed in all honesty says they have better things to deal with. So at least now I have some peace and it grows daily! I am just looking forward to growing my business soon to be open. I have figured even though we lost our children for now, at least when they turn 18 and come back home we will have something for them to start a life out with for either an education or a business and life in general! I used to tell folks all the time I am going to be the same open guy and I still am. Just with a lot of growth and a lot more experience! And Jennie and Becky says hi! They are thankful for all the prayers and good thing every one here has done for us and just know we have been paying it forward. Right now I am a director for Special Spaces and I'll tell you what it feels good to make all these kids happy and not get paid a dime! I do the fundraising and also help with any thing they need! So far I have been blessed beyond measure! The owner also knows about both my wives and think the world over of them! So to me this is another way of gaining acceptance, because to most they have no idea of the good we do for others. They only know what they see on TV . They are very surprised too see a tattooed shaved head guy and his two normally dressed wives,lol. I am also with Shaul Newman and a few others in a group that is organizing bills and so on to help the movement. I am staying busy so that is a great thing! Well till next time folks! Shalom!

Back