• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

One company that's ahead of the curve

Umm.....did you read the square footage on the one I posted? A few of those floor plans, linked together, on a few thousand hectares should do just fine I think. :lol:

Taller on my knees said:
I like the concepts and the fact that a company has had success in recognizing these neeineds. These models are built for housing multiple families or multiple generations within a family.

Many traditionalist cultures house their family's parents, siblings or others together. The focus is usually family, but it also has the side benefit of creating a stronger economic position for all involved. As this concept grows, I can easily see the company creating more specialized solutions. One could also use these plans for an inspiration as you draw up your own.

In this continually deteriorating American economy, some families are already reuniting into one household for better stability. Personally, I don't think that's such a bad thing. It is in fact one good thing about these recessions and Biblically encouraged I should think. Families grow closer together, children connect with their roots, marriages likely have a better chance of surviving, and the hostile world seems a little more bearable.

Agreed! I too have thought about recessions and such as a God given mechanism to rebalance our negative societal issues. This goes deeper into the question of "Why does God allow pain and suffering in this world". He gives us natural consequences when we live outside His design and lose our focus on that which is important.

Back