• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

General One of our own gets called out

Pacman

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
Let's blow up the comments.

Thank you. Listening now... they start addressing polygyny at about 45:00, but first half deals with patriarchy and egalitarianism. ..

I'll be putting together a response for my blog.

Looking forward to y'all's interaction.

Ya got yerself a couple a windmills there, I hereby dub thee Sir Tilting PeteR.

Are you gonna do a video reply.?
I do need to do a video, multi-part, to show clips then explain errors......

David Wilber is in your neighborhood! Maybe you can drop in and visit... lol! A friend on the #biblicalpolygyny MeWe page tried unsuccessfully to set up a debate. Wilber wouldn't bite...

Despite it being Biblical polygamy is a bunch of crap? :rolleyes:

What else do these two yahoos think is a bunch of crap? Those silly ten commandments? Jesus?

They lost me because if they want to impress me with their Biblical knowledge then they need to start here:

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

- Revelations 22:18-19

EDIT: And this...

Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you.

- Deuteronomy 4:2

Everyone who visits the YouTube video, please 'like' my comment to keep it at/near the top so people can see my blog address with Biblical defense, etc...

I haven't watched their video, but since they're deleting comments I'd say it's pretty clear they're not wanting to have any sort of conversation or dialogue about this. They just want to state their opinion and then only have comments praising them for it.

Your comment has been removed already as well.
So, could you see a comment that just disappeared, or are they moderating and may allow them after Shabbat? I'll give benefit of the doubt for the short term...

My wife suggested a female from here post a positive or benign comment to see if it slips through...

So, could you see a comment that just disappeared, or are they moderating and may allow them after Shabbat? I'll give benefit of the doubt for the short term...
I did not see yours or Robert's comments.
My wife suggested a female from here post a positive or benign comment to see if it slips through...
I'll post something and see what happens.

I just posted 'Interesting' which is still there 7mins later. I'll give it a bit and then comment something negative to what they're seeing and see what happens.

I just wrote "interesting" too.

Ok, so it's not showing any new comments by the looks of it. Basically they're 'muted' or something along those lines. So you can see your own individual comment, but not anyone else's beside those 11 comments that were originally there. Maybe they'll come along and approve them later or something?

Back