• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Meat Only the Kingdom!

Thankyou @PeteR. I needed that inspiration and, more fundamentally, the challenge I have quoted below, right now. In fact the minute you posted it was ideal timing for something.
Crystalized in me is this clear understanding, a reality that transcends everything else: There is only the Kingdom and the King. EVERYTHING either point to or away from the Kingdom. Everything.

And I am pleased God's plan is to keep you around here for a bit longer.

Exactly.

Possibly you mean MY, as opposed to NY, oh fat fingered one.
Yes, fat fingers... my specialty.. even after dropping 12 pounds in the last ten days +/-.... lol.

One of the oddities of the human brain is 'seeing' what you meant to type, not what you actually type... exacerbated by a phone that has autocucumber and likes to remember my foibles as having value... :D

That's really awesome, thanks Pete. Really encourages me to check and focus my thoughts and actions to His kingdom and glory. Blessings and shalom.

And I am pleased God's plan is to keep you around here for a bit longer.
Amen.

And one of the key things Klein says in the video is to recognize that Yah did not simply allow these evil things to occur -- He directed them to occur. Furthermore, He took ownership of having done so.

I write this as I'm only an hour into watching the video, but it's really resonating with the optimism I've been experiencing lately in the face of evil. The whole notion of recent events effectively being Yah actually vaccinating us against the great evil to come by injecting us with exposure to the significant but much lesser level of evil we've been immersed in related to Wuhan Flu and the excuses used to expose us to totalitarianism.

Last edited:
The focus on Yah's motivation to inspire us to engage in companionship with Him is movingly beautiful.

So glad you're on the mend @PeteR!
We have been dealing with colds n such...when you help watch babies for family? ...stuff happens. Especially during a busy summer of long days of preserving the harvest. We tend to rest....when we must rather then when should.

I've always liked ole Nebuchadnezzar's testimony after eating grass. "Now I know that the Most High rules over the kingdoms of men and puts on their thrones the basest of men." He didn't mind that sort of insult on his own character....unlike polishittans of today that have not been so humbled.

Faith in a God that is over and in control of evil too gives me peace.

Thank you for sharing your journey. :)

Bingo, F!
Daniel 2:44- And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall its sovereignty be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand for ever.

It's no spiritual membership!

Back